***********LAKE HAVASU, AZ**********************
The largest group in the Southwest region is seeking an Optometrist who wants to be employed in a position with an earning potential over $200,000 annually. Practice in the most desirable areas in the country as we have locations in 3 states.
Come partner with the most respected optical practices in the country to take advantage of their best-in-class management system, infrastructure, and technology to provide the highest-quality patient care.
Join a team backed by one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing eye care physician services organizations.
Financials and benefits
- Base salary + collection incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation funds
- Paid vacation
- Paid CME + time to attend
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan options
- Retirement (401k), life insurance, and disability coverage
What’s in it for you
- Efficient co-management system with ophthalmologists
- Patients seen per day fluctuate per optometrist, the more patients you see the more lucrative this opportunity
- Extremely family oriented – Every provider will be home for dinner at night with their family
- This is your chance to build your career with a company that is committed to building unprecedented success
- We invest in the best people and technologies to continue to offer our patients the highest quality ophthalmic care, and we share the success we create with the people who make it possible – People like you
- This will create opportunities for aggressive growth in the future – the kind of growth that can allow you to take your talent to all new heights
Live in Arizona’s playground – Mild climate, clean air, beautiful surroundings
- Downtown provides access to a strong dining scene with local favorites plus national chains, mall and boutiques, theaters, concerts, and college sporting events
- This regional hub also features a University, Community College, top-ranked private and public-school options, Country Clubs, museums, historic sites, wineries, and holds multiple festivals throughout the year
- Live on one of the most attractive lakes in the entire United States.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Bo Hawkins, at (866) 414-6077 or 469-708-5445 , via email at email@example.com.