Texas OBGYN, Strong Salary, 37 days Vacation, On Hospital Campus.
I have teamed up with an award-winning hospital in Texas that is looking to grow an already thriving service line. Below is some information on the opportunity.
- Same campus as the hospital
- 10-15 patients per day
- Exam rooms: 4
- Procedure room: 1
- 7 LDRP
- 2 Post-partum
- 1 C-section OR in the OB
- 4.5-day work week
- Average: 10-15 patients per day
- CALL: 1:4 – a week at a time
- VERY flexible; physicians work together with the on-call schedule
- LVN per doctor
- Receptionist per office
- The culture here is a TEAM oriented approach focusing on the quality of patient care
Harris Care tracker in the clinic; CPSI/Evident for In-Patient/Hospital
- Can be done on a laptop or desktop; physicians can set the clinic up how they see fit
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous base salary + wRVU production incentives
- $30k Sign-On Bonus!
- 37 days total paid time off
- CME: $5,000 CME + licensure, dues, subscriptions
- Relocation expenses covered
- Full Benefits Package: Life, health, dental, vision, etc.
- Retirement: 401(k) with a 4% match
- Covered malpractice plus tail coverage
This Hospital is located in a growing community, with great amenities and a thriving downtown. Just 30 minutes from Abilene, you will also have easy travel options with direct flights to both Dallas and Houston. Come enjoy the low cost of living, no state taxes, and great year-round weather.
Apply for this Position