Nephrology – J1 – Cap Exempt
Great Community – Great Weather – Great People. Nephrology Opportunity in the Mid-South region.
· W-2 employed position with EQUAL PARTNERSHIP offered. Or you can remain strictly an employee of the group. Up to you.
· MGMA competitive compensation which includes sign-on bonus, relocation, an attorney fund for visa processing, CME allowance and all the usual “good job” perks.
· No competition – Our group owns this market and all adjacent markets.
· In The Delta Region so able to sponsor unlimited number of J1 visas, and can process them year-round. Currently have two physicians employed on J1 visas and are well versed in the sponsorship process and paperwork associated.
· Local population is over 20,000 with plenty of everyday amenities. Anything “big city” you need you can find in several larger nearby communities. Best of both worlds.
Desired Candidate Parameters:
· Patient-First mindset.
· Positive attitude.
· Hard working.
Candidate Must-Have Parameters:
· Board Certified in Nephrology within 60 months of completion of fellowship and must maintain active certification throughout your tenure.
· Clean NPDB related to drugs, alcohol, and criminal history.
If interested – please submit your CV to Cassidy Armstrong at email@example.com and please note the best time, and phone number, to reach you for an intro discussion.
Director of Recruiting
Apply for this Position