I have teamed up with an amazing hospital full of wonderful medical professionals that is looking to add to their strong staff. The hospital itself is in a wonderful community of hardworking people that are in desperate need of the help of an internist. The foundation of the practice is there it just needs the right person to come in and help it grow stronger.
The location is in central Texas with an easy 20-minute drive to all the big city amenities you could ever want. I have listed some details of the practice below. If you like what you see and what to know a little more please reach out as I would love to hear what you are looking for in your next practice.
• M-Thurs (7-4) Fri (7-12)
• 12-15 patients per day- bread and butter internal medicine.
• Roughly 625 active patients on outgoing providers caseload
• 1:5 call (currently done in 7 day stretches as the call is not demanding)
• Full support staff, including own RN and scribe for all encounters.
• Xray and lab on site.
• You will follow your patients into the hospital and round on no doc patients while on call.
• No code responsibilities as the ER team handles them.
• Should be able to do central lines and comfortable with chest tubes.
• Generous base Salary + wRVU production incentives
• $30k Sign-On!
• 37 days total paid time off
• CME: $5,000 CME + licensure, dues, subscriptions
• Relocation expenses covered.
• Full Benefits package:
• Retirement: 401(k) with a 4% match
• Covered malpractice plus tail coverage.
Thank you again,
469 708 5445-direct line
214 980 5446-personal cell