Texas Metro Gastroenterology – Employed
This employed position will provide you both stability and volume to achieve your professional goals.
- Choose to do general or interventional work.
- Brand new lab equipment and Olympus scopes.
- Shared community call for a strong quality of life.
- Coverage at 1 main facility.
- Base salary plus wRVU production
- Paid call
- Full benefits with strong 401K match
- BE/BC required
- H1B accepted but not eligible for J1 waiver.
El Paso is a city worthy of serious consideration. It is consistently ranked as one of the safest cities in the US. With a high quality of life, thriving economy, and great climate, there is something for everyone in this metropolitan community.
For more information, call or text Brian at (469) 708-5445. You may email your resume to: email@example.com
Principle – Recruiting
Direct Voice/Text: (469) 708-5445 | Toll Free: (866) 414-6077
Apply for this Position