Outpatient Primary Care – Albuquerque, NM
- $258k/W-2 income plus outstanding benefits.
- Average 3 patients/hour.
- Predominately adult patients. There are pediatricians on staff here.
- Mon-Friday 8-5
- Call is 1:3 and clinic phone calls only. No ER calls. No inpatient responsibilities. And a call service takes first call.
- 8 hours of protected admin time each week that is part of your 40-hour FTE.
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off plus 2 personal days and 9 federal holidays/year – to start. That increases with tenure.
- Qualifies for state and federal student loan repayment options.
- No call radius. You can live in Santa Fe if you like which is about a 50-minute drive from Santa Fe center to your office. If you live in the SW outskirts of Santa Fe you can be to your office in 30-45 minutes.
- Unable to sponsor visas of any kind.
- Personal Background, NPDB, malpractice history always part of the consideration.
- Must be ABMS Board Eligible per ABMS 2012 guidelines. Board Certified preferred.
I am unable to share specifics via email.
If interested and able to pursue something new in calendar 2021 please confidentially send your CV to email@example.com to set up our initial phone discussion.