Associate Opportunity with potential for equity-share as early as 1 year into employment.
Adding hundreds of new patients each month. Growth is rapid and exponential. It is a great time to join this rapidly expanding organization.
100% Orthodontic Practice. No general dentistry offered nor are there any generalists employed here.
Employing entity is owned and operated by a board-certified Orthodontist.
The Practice Opportunity:
· Quoting the CEO: “In a nutshell – diagnose and delegate. We take as much off of our doctors’ plates as possible to keep them focused on doing what they do best. Our systems are impeccable. Our equipment is state of the art. I want my doctors to enjoy the best equipment available and to work in impressive offices. Our patients enjoy a ‘wow’ experience from the moment they drive up to the office.”
· Dedicated assistant per chair as well as floating assistants for extra help.
· Robust front-office staff and administrative support.
· 4-day workweek. *One Friday (half-day) per month is required. And this half-day is still compensated at a full-day rate.
· Pay-per-day plus bonuses related to treatment plans.
· Full benefits offered. The practice covers 50% of health insurance for the doctors.
· CE allowance.
· Malpractice insurance allowance.
· 1 week of PTO to start. Days added with tenure.
· 401k plan offered.
· Equity share is possible and can start as soon as 1 year into employment.
· Must have graduated from an accredited U.S. Orthodontic residency and be truly Board Eligible. Board Certified preferred.
· Ideally, candidates already have an active PA license or one in process. It takes 6-8 weeks to obtain a PA license once the paperwork is submitted. There are no state exams.
· New graduates considered. Hands-on mentorship offered. This is an unusual benefit. Many places tout ‘mentorship’ but few offer more than having another doctor be available by phone. We offer true hands-on mentorship to be utilized as needed.
· Unable to sponsor visas of any kind as this is a for-profit entity without any academic ties and not located in any underserved areas.
· Personal and professional background always a part of the vetting process.
· Several locations in need. YOU WILL ONLY WORK IN ONE LOCATION. No traveling around to different sites.
· Most pressing needs are in York and Lancaster. Most locations are in Lehigh Valley. Some in Harrisburg and Reading.
· If you are not familiar – Lehigh Valley, and the areas north and northwest of Philadelphia, are aesthetically beautiful. Mini-metro areas with all the cosmopolitan amenities of major metros without the usual major metro issues.
· There are multiple airports nearby. Dozens of municipalities/neighborhoods with their own school districts. One can find anything they want in the way of living options from downtown lofts to gigantic houses on 50 acres. All within 30 minutes from your office.
If this sounds like something you may seriously pursue, please confidentially send your CV to email@example.com and note the best time, and phone number, to reach you for an introductory conversation.
Apply for this Position