Hot Springs, AR – General Dentistry – Partnership Offered
· Located in the largest gated community in the United States.
· 26,000 private acres in the beautiful Ouachita Mountains.
· You are literally surrounded by breathtakingly beautiful greenery, water, and serene scenes that are the perfect escape from “cement cities” and metro congestion.
· Affordable real-estate averaging around $125 per square foot right now.
· 11 community lakes.
· 9 golf courses.
· Essentially zero crime.
· Statistically safer than 100% of the other communities in Arkansas with at least 5,000 population.
· This is a high-end community made up of people that give their surroundings great care and attention.
· Hot Springs is a destination city that attracts tens of thousands of people each year for the outdoor amenities. (I grew up in Austin, TX and we vacationed in Hot Springs, AR often.)
· Moderate climate with true four seasons. Mild summers and winters.
· Hot Springs truly is a great place to live and work, and this community is the ‘place to be’ within the city.
The Practice Opportunity:
· Single Doctor Practice – Doctor is retiring, and notice has been given. This will be ‘your’ practice for all intents and purposes.
· 4-day work week but you can work 5 or 6 and maximize earnings if you are so inclined.
· Excellent hygienist already in place and will remain on for you.
· W-2 employed opportunity. A small but well-funded, dentist-owned-and-operated entity is the employer.
· Because your employers are practicing dentists, they understand what is important to you. Equity in the practice, support, etc. They want you happy, healthy and focused on what you do best. If you need anything in the way of operational support, it is a phone call away and they respond quickly.
· Salary/guarantee – yes. Negotiable based on experience and skillset. You are walking into a 20+ year established practice so your ‘ramp up’ time will be minimal.
· 30% of collections.
· Lab fees? The employer pays 100%.
· Health Insurance / Benefits: 50% of doctor premiums paid by the employer.
· $1,500 annual CE allowance and room for more if the justification is there.
· Sign-on bonus, relocation allowance? “Yes” to both!
This opportunity will be filled quickly. Historically positions in Hot Springs do not stay open for long.
If you are interested and able to move quickly, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the best time and phone number to reach you for an intro discussion.
We are currently setting interviews for July.
Apply for this Position