We have teamed up with an amazing organization in a major Metro in Washington state. Below are some of the job details, if you want to learn more please let me know.
· Master’s degree in behavioral health is required.
· Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in Washington State.
· Must have at least seven years’ experience providing direct treatment services in behavioral health care.
· Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
· These candidates must be flexible with a team-oriented approach
· Home base location – Major Metro WA
· Schedule: Director has the option of working a 9/80 schedule. It is daytime hours, but directors are expected to be available outside of 8-5 (although not often called upon)
· Candidate reports directly to Service Director.
· The Program Director monitors all assigned programs to ensure quality of care, efficiency and effectiveness, program performance, productivity and compliance with any accreditation standards, all applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies and procedures.
· Participates in leadership team for executive management as part of overall administration, program development and planning.
· Ensures that all clients receive appropriate and timely services in accordance with their needs and resources.
· Ensures greatest possible continuity and coordination of care among service providers internally and with other community providers.
· Participates in administration, program development and planning.
· Ensures services are provided in accordance with current managed care principles and procedures.
· Will travel to multiple facilities within any given week.
· Must be comfortable with multiple offices in different locations.
Director is involved in hiring, development, coaching, corrective action and if necessary, termination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous