Come work and play in the heart of the Rocky Mountains!
• Join our well-established mental health organization that has a new 64-bed hospital and has multiple clinics spread across Northwestern Colorado and services a draw area of 350,000 people
• We are the largest mental health provider in the region
• We were the Winners of the 2019 Sherman Award for our Phase Based Care Program
Benefits and Features
• $290,000 base salary
• PTO—7+ weeks off annually
• Extended leave
• Full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, long-term disability
• Retirement offered through 403(b) with match
• Loan forgiveness offered through NHSC and State of Colorado
• Malpractice: Paid with tail coverage is included
• You will join our team working in both an inpatient and outpatient setting due to increased patient volumes at our newly built hospital
• You will assist with TeleHealth services throughout our organization as needed (during your clinical hours only)
• Your day will be split between inpatient rounding in the morning and the outpatient clinic in the afternoon.
• 1:3 weeklong call—APNs cover immediate call, and you are only needed as back up for phone calls
• We pride ourselves in our team-based approach to patient care and would expect you to work alongside our physicians and midlevel providers
• Excellent school choices within the area ranging from charter, magnet, private, and public school options which have as low as 15:1 student/teacher ratio
• Seated in the heart of Colorado’s Wine Country with dozens of wineries nearby
• We are an outdoor mecca complete with all kinds of biking, hiking, kayaking, rafting, and more
• Spend your weekends on the slopes enjoying all of the beautiful sights that Colorado has to offer
For more information, please contact Cassidy Armstrong at (866) 414-6077 or 469-708-2850 , via email at email@example.com.