Successful change takes analysis and planning.
ARTHUR | MARSHALL does the initial practice analysis so you don't have to.
As a physician seeking a new practice, there are important variables that you should consider:
- What is important to you as well as your family in a new community?
- What type of practice setting are you searching for?
- What is your financial expectation in a new practice?
We have helped thousands of physicians locate practice opportunities. Our methodical process represents a true cross-section of the highest-quality medical practice opportunities available. For each position, ARTHUR | MARSHALL conducts an exhaustive on-site profile and evaluation to ensure viability, which includes:
- A needs analysis
- Income potential
- Practice environment
- Peer and referral relationships
- An array of other issues measured against the regional and national marketplace
We also scrutinize each employment agreement or income guarantee before the search takes place to ensure fairness and competitiveness. Your consultant will work directly with you and your family as an intermediary to ensure that your interests are properly represented.