|Job Description:||Urology Partnership Opportunity – Georgia near Florida - $600k+
- Outstanding group of Urologists is seeking to bring on their next partner.
- Everyone gets along. No malignant personalities. High emphasis placed on
- You will see when you meet everyone, this is a refreshingly positive and upbeat
bunch of folks you will be joining.
- Wholly owned ASC that has equal share of ownership available to you upon
- Partnership after just one year. No buy-in to be a partner in the practice. The
ASC buy-in allows for full/equal partnership and value is given by independent
3rd party valuation firm. All above board and transparent. That’s how this
- Work life balance: We value life outside of work! Our parking lot is empty by
5:30 p.m. every day.
- Work stops at 1 p.m. on Fridays.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Top tier staff of 32 people all in place to support you and allow you to do what
you do best.
- DaVinci Robot available for use at the affiliated hospital but majority of cases
are done at the ASC that you will share in owning.
- Call is 1:6. Call is paid.
- Time off when you are post call. Again…we are not interested in burned out
doctors. We want doctors happy, healthy, and place high value on family
priorities and personal wellbeing.
- $500k salary. Expect $600k+ in year two and beyond.
- Plus, excellent benefits including premiums paid on your behalf. Life, health,
dental, vision, etc.
- Practice owns a lab that produces almost as much revenue as a physician with
1/4th the overhead expense = more partnership income for you.
- 150,000 local population.
- Local University with bachelors and graduate studies offered.
- Local Airport with service from Delta, American, Southwest, Jet Blue, United,
- 2-hour drive to the Florida Panhandle coast.
- Multiple public-school districts and several private schools with grades through
- Tons of amenities including high end shopping and cultural experiences.