|Job Description:||Come Practice Orthopedic Surgery in America’s First Resort Town!
We are seeking an adventurous Orthopedic Surgeon who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a community that has all the amenities of the major metros but none of the troubles!
• Join our 166-bed, acute care facility which is looking to expand services to include a Neurology program
• We are a syndicated hospital that allows all active medical staff to buy ownership in the hospital
• We offer a wide range of services including our Heart and Vascular Center, Digital Mammography Services, Rehabilitation, Pediatrics, The Family Maternity Center, Home Healthcare, Medical and Surgical Nursing Units, and a skilled Nursing Facility
Benefits and Features:
• Employed with the hospital
• $600,000+ base salary with an additional wRVU based production bonus
• Sign-on bonus included
• Relocation included
• 6.6 weeks off (PTO, CME, holidays)
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Malpractice with tail coverage
• You will join a team of 2 other Orthopedic Surgeons in the organization taking over for a retiring provider
• We service a draw area of 250,000 people
• We are willing to purchase a Mako for the right provider
• Current providers do general and shoulders—additional sub-specialization would be welcomed
• Ample school choice for your children—public, private, charter, and magnet schools
• Located in a popular resort town with access to all your needed amenities
• 15% less expensive than the U.S. average cost of living
• Gorgeous lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing available
• A multitude of dining and shopping options in town
• More spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Ample fishing and boating opportunities surrounded by a gorgeous national park
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family AND spend time with them!
For more information, please contact Sean Glovier at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com.
Please reference 1872.