|Job Description:||Seeking a Medical Director Psychiatrist in the Foothills of the Lookout Mountains!
Are you Psychiatrist looking for the place to make your mark? Someone who has the work hard play hard mentality. A person who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family?
Life is short, why spent it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family AND spend time with them!
• Established practice—recruiting for growth and retirement
• Flexible schedule—complete autonomy of practice
• Servicing 4 facilities, all close by
• Child and Adolescence experienced preferred (not a deal breaker)
• 5-day work week with 4-day work week option
• No call
• No weekend
• Medical Director available
• $330,000+ compensation potential opportunity (experience matters)
• Sign-on bonus and relocation
• 3 weeks PTO
• 12 holidays including birthday
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
Location: Wonderful Georgia Community | Not Too Big, Not Too Small
• Great local schools to choose from plus private options
• Community population over 170,000 provides access to all day-to-day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Lakefront, acreage, suburban, country clubs, and golf course living available
• Easy access to major metros including Chattanooga, Atlanta, Nashville, and Knoxville
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Brandon Noohi, at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com.
Please reference 1888.