|Job Description:||Mountain West Employed Emergency Medicine Position | $543,400
• Low volume ER with 4,823 annual visits with high quality of life focus
• Join 45 tenured and hospital-employed physicians
• Free single-family home housing for incoming physician
• $543,400-year one income plus benefits for physician and family
• Sign-on bonus, relocation paid, and student loan forgiveness
• 24-hour shifts allowing for ample time off and time with your family
• Easy access to Denver—short drive and extremely short flight of 39 minutes available daily
• Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Flaming Gorge Reservoir, and 10,000 ft. Peak minutes to hospital
• 10 beautifully manicured parks with strong sense of community
• 470 breathtaking acres of parks and green belts
• High-end retail with multiple shopping malls
• No state income tax and rated #2 state in the nation to start a business
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Matt Shelton, at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference 1880.