|Job Description:||Metropolitan Equestrian Capital of the World | $350,000
• Employed, outpatient-only practice
• 4-day work week with no inpatient call
• Student loan forgiveness and resident stipend available
• Next Gen EMR, in-house Pharmacy, and each doctor has dedicated Medical Assistant
• Bluegrass country—equestrian capital of the world hosting the Kentucky Derby
• Cultural Heart of the Southeast with many museums and cultural arts available for families
• Division I university nationally recognized for education, collegiate athletics, medical school, and center for arts
• Visit newly expanded Metropolitan Zoo, take your family to Disney on Ice, or enjoy an afternoon of walking downtown scenic trails and parks
• Family-oriented community with cost of living index well below the national average
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Sean Glovier, at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference 1878.