|Job Description:||World Famous Kenai Peninsula | Hospital-Employed | Outpatient-Only | $345,431 Base Salary
• Employed position with the most scenic hospital in the world
• Outpatient position—defined patient base valuing quality of life
• New, state-of-the-art, 70,000 sq ft medical office building with all specialties
• $345,431 base salary, $25,000 sign-on bonus, full benefits, and paid relocation
• Established support staff seeing 10 to 12 patients per day in a 4-day work week
• Halibut fishing capital of the world
• International airport minutes to the hospital with daily connections to Anchorage
• World-famous hiking and wildlife photography just minutes from the hospital/clinic
• Breathtaking mountains surrounding quaint, family-oriented community
• Top 5 Most Scenic Drive in the World from Anchorage
• Whale watching, boat taxi’s, cruise ship dock, and world-class fishing
For more details, contact Matt Shelton at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at email@example.com.
Please reference 1886.