|Job Description:||Seeking an OB/GYN Provider in a Major Metro in Southern Region
Join an established practice with a passion for providing quality healthcare. Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family and provide an outstanding quality of life.
• Established facilities—recruiting for growth and retirement
• Monday through Friday schedule—complete autonomy
• Fully supported staff
• 16 patients per day
• $300,000+ financial compensation
• Quarterly production bonuses
• Sign-on bonus available
• Relocation available
• 4 weeks’ vacation and federal holidays off
• CME allowance
Located in One of the Largest Metros in Southern Region
• Enjoy many amenities and outdoor adventures
• Historical sites and multiple museums to visit
• Yearly festivals which include wine & food tastings, music festivals
• Affordable cost of living
• Top-notch public and private school options
• Easy access to Birmingham, Atlanta, and New Orleans
For more information, please contact Brandon Noohi at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com.
Please reference 1863.