|Job Description:||Come work and play in the heart of the Rocky Mountains!
• Join our well-established mental health organization that is spread across Northwestern Colorado and services a draw area of 350,000 people
• We are the largest mental health provider in the region
• We were the Winners of the 2019 Sherman Award for our Phase Based Care Program
Benefits and Features
• $270,000 base salary
• PTO—7+ weeks off annually
• Extended leave
• Full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and long-term disability
• Retirement offered through 403(b) with match
• Loan forgiveness offered through NHSC and State of Colorado
• Malpractice: paid with tail coverage is included
• You will join our team as an outpatient CAPSY taking over for a physician who has retired
• You can choose your office at any one of our outpatient locations including Aspen and Vail
• You can also choose between a 4 or 5-day work week
• Regardless of your choice in clinic, you will assist with TeleHealth services throughout our organization as needed (during your clinical hours only)
• We pride ourselves in our team-based approach to patient care and would expect you to work alongside our physicians and midlevel providers
• Our providers manage a patient panel of 300 patients on average
• Excellent school choices within the area ranging from charter, magnet, private, and public school options which have as low as 15:1 student/teacher ratio
• Seated in the heart of Colorado’s Wine Country with dozens of wineries nearby
• We are an outdoor lover’s paradise complete with all kinds of biking, hiking, kayaking, rafting, and more
• Join your colleagues as you step out of clinic at lunch and jump onto a ski lift in the winter
For more information, please contact Cassidy Armstrong at (866) 414-6077 or 469-708-2850, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference 1864.