|Job Description:||Come work and play in one of America’s Finest Resort Communities!
Seeking a Neurologist who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a community that has all the amenities of the major metros but none of the hassles. Who wouldn’t want to work where everyone else comes to play?
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
• Employed position with partially physician-owned hospital
• Monday through Friday clinic work week—very flexible
• Very light call—1:3
• No micro-management
• Telemedicine support through UAMS
• Captive referral base—competition is negligible
• EEG reads a must—Sleep opportunity available for right provider
• Physician satisfaction for leadership is 97%—top in the country
• $375,000+ salary
• $35,000 sign-on bonus
• $15,000 relocation
• 4 weeks PTO
• 1 week CME ($3,500)
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Stock options available (partially physician-owned hospital)
• Community population north of 200,000 provides access to all day-to-day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Gorgeous lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing available
• Easy access to multiple major metros
• More spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Ample fishing and boating opportunities
For more details, contact Sean Glovier at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (214) 614-4204.
Please reference 1849.