|Job Description:||ARKANSAS ONCOLOGY
$600,000+ Annual Earning Potential
Our hospital at the base of the Ozark Mountains is seeking an Oncologist to join our Oncology program. This practice is nestled in some of the most beautiful scenery in all of America. If you enjoy mountains, trout fishing, canoeing, hiking, low cost of living, great schools, and American traditions, please read below.
• Join an established practice to take over for a retiring physician
• The cancer center is attached to the hospital and has 8 chairs
• Schedule: 4.5-day work week
• Currently 20 patients per day in the clinic and 2 patients per day in the hospital
• Built-in referral base: 18 clinics, 32 physicians/nurses, and 15 satellite clinics
• We service a draw area of 85,000 people
• Site Excellence Award for commitment, teamwork, skills, and knowledge
• Employed by hospital
• Up to $575,000 base salary + wRVU production (experience and production matter)
• $10,000 annual quality bonus
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• $2,500 CME allowance
• Vacation: 6 weeks PTO (vacation/CME)
• Full benefits: life, health, dental, and vision
• Retirement: 401K with match and 457b available
• The Natural State with the beautiful Ozark Mountains
• Within an hour of Fayetteville and Branson, MO
• Outdoor lover’s paradise: hunting and fishing abound in this area
• Many rivers for the avid canoeist plus kayaking is very popular
• Numerous biking and hiking trails in the state parks
• Considered the best motorcycle driving in the U.S.
For more details, contact Sean Glovier at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4204.
Please reference 1858.