|Job Description:||Come work and play in one of America’s finest Resort Towns!
Seeking a Urologist who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a community that has all the amenities of the major metros but none of the troubles. Who wouldn’t want to work where everyone else comes to play!
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
• Take over an established practice
• 12 to 15 outpatients daily, 10 inpatient consults daily currently
• Current urology needs are not being met, so you could be as busy as you want
• Perform open, laparoscopic, and microscopic procedures
• We are a Center of Excellence for the UroLift
• Beautiful facility attached directly to the hospital for easy coverage
• Syndicated hospital with lucrative stock options
• $500,000 potential
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• $10,000 relocation
• 4 weeks PTO
• 1 week CME ($3,500)
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Community population of over 200,000 provides access to all day-to-day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Gorgeous lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing options available
• Easy access to multiple major metros
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
• More spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Ample fishing and boating opportunities
For more details, contact Sean Glovier at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4204.
Please reference 1844.