|Job Description:||Come work and play one of America’s finest resort towns!
Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a community that has all the amenities of the major metros but none of the troubles. Who wouldn’t want to work where everyone else comes to play!
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
• Walk into an established practice
• Fully supported by the hospital
• Almost zero competition with a captive referral base
• Guaranteed best surgical staff in Arkansas
• Beautiful 70,000 sq ft, state-of-the-art facility finished in January of 2017
• 2 CTS on staff
• Working with 3 other high producing Interventional Cardiologists
• This group of doctors is producing collectively over 70,000 wRVU a year
• Employed—sky is the limit financially
• $600,000 salary—physicians are producing in the 99th percentile
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• $10,000 relocation
• 4 weeks PTO
• 1 week CME ($3,500)
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Stock options available (partially physician-owned hospital)
• Community population north of 200,000 provides access to all day to day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Gorgeous lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing available
• Easy access to multiple major metros
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
• More spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Ample fishing and boating opportunities
For more details, contact Sean Glovier at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4204.
Please reference 1845.