|Job Description:||Come work and play in one of America’s finest resort towns!
Seeking a Gastroenterologist who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a community that has all the amenities of the major metros but none of the hassles. Who wouldn’t want to work where everyone else comes to play?
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
Practice: Busy practice from the day one with tremendous flexibility
• Turnkey practice with partners already in place
• Busy practice from day one
• New GI Suite with experienced dedicated staff
• Potential to buy into the Endoscopy Center
• Dedicated primary care group—no volume or referral issues
• EUS and ERCP NOT required
• $475,000 salary
• wRVU incentive—$700,000+ total compensation
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• $10,000 relocation
• 4 weeks PTO
• 1 week CME ($3,500)
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Lucrative stock options available (partially physician-owned hospital)
• Community population north of 200k provides access to all day-to-day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Gorgeous lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing available
• Easy access to multiple major metros
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
• More Spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Ample fishing and boating opportunities
For more details, contact Sean Glovier at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (214) 234-3579.
Please reference 1848.