|Job Description:||Come work and play in one of America’s finest Resort Towns!
Are you looking for a Nephrology practice not owned by the hospital and run by administrators who don’t understand medicine? Do you fear that a practice like that surely is too small to survive long term? What if you found a practice that was in existence 30 years, had relatively no competition in the service area, was supported by all the local hospitals, and allowed you the opportunity to become a partner? Would you be interested? If so keep reading because you have found it!
• Monday through Friday, 100% Nephrology practice
• Call and no call option available
• No competition—group owns the market
• 11 total offices 6 dialysis units
• Midlevel support in your clinic
• Beautiful clinic space
• Work with 8 other Nephrologists and 6 Midlevels
• $300,000+ total compensation
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• $15,000 relocation
• 4 weeks of vacation
• $40,000 towards vehicle purchase plus $400 a month car allowance
• Health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Malpractice paid
• Partnership after year 2
• Community population north of 200,000 provides access to all day-to-day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Gorgeous lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing available
• Easy access to multiple major metros
• More spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Ample fishing and boating opportunities
For more details, contact Sean Glovier at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4204.
Please reference 1847.