|Job Description:||Beautiful Ocean Views with Great Hiking and Family Adventures
Seeking a Family Medicine provider who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the mountains, outdoor activities, and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a historic, family-oriented community filled with great amenities! Who wouldn’t want to work where everyone else comes to play? Live minutes from some of the most beautiful beaches on the Southern coastal line.
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family AND spend time with them!
• Traditional setting
• Outpatient (18 to 23 patients per day)
• Inpatient (3 to 5 patients per day)
• 4.5-day work week
• ICU beds: 7
• OB/GYN: call for delivers
• Call: see own patients (need to dive into the call structure)
• 4 providers—need total of 6
• Each clinic is set up as a profit center
• $275,000+ compensation plan
• Sign-on available
• Relocation available
• PTO and holidays
• 5 days CME
• Outstanding health benefits and student loan forgiveness
• Paid malpractice
• Partnership opportunity after year 1
Location: Easy commute to some of the most gorgeous beaches on the Southern Coastal Line
• 55 miles from Pensacola, FL—80 miles from Mobile, AL
• Pristine white beaches of the Gulf Coast only 1 hour away
• 2 golf courses, public course, and a private course
• Local YMCA and sports park provides year-round activities for the family
• City schools are ranked top 5% of the state
• Community college—Coastal Alabama Community College
• Outdoor enthusiast paradise: fishing, water sports, local lakes, and rivers
For more details, contact Brandon Noohi at (214) 234-3580 or (866) 414-6077, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4380.
Please reference 1851.