|Job Description:||$750,000+ Employed Practice in the Ozark Mountains
Home of the World Famous Arkansas Razorbacks
Welcome home where trendy new shops and restaurants reside alongside gorgeous natural scenery, well-worn trails, and historic sites. This may be one of the fastest-growing places in the nation, but the heart and soul of small-town America is alive and well here.
• Join an existing established practice—ready-built practice from day one
• Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm—family-oriented practice setting
• 2 state-of-the-art linear accelerator vaults
• No micro-management
• Captive referral base—almost no competition
• State-of-the-art cancer center
• Extremely tenured staff—strong capital behind the practice—growth all over the country
• Physician satisfaction for leadership is 97%, tops in the country
• Employed opportunity
• $500,000 salary
• $750,000+ year 1 earnings
• $30,000 sign-on bonus
• $10,000 relocation
• 4 weeks PTO
• 1 week CME ($3,000)
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Student loan assistance available
Community: Beautiful Northwest Arkansas!
• 18 parks, 26 athletic fields, multiple recreational lakes, and 22-mile greenways and trails system
• Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphony, Museum of Natural Science, and world-renowned art museums
• SEC Division I university with student population of 30,000
• Nationally ranked 3rd highest for growth rate only behind Austin, TX and Raleigh, NC
• Top 100 Places to Live—Time/Money
• Community rich in legacy and giving back
• Outstanding academic reputation ranked top in the state and nationally recognized
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Matt Shelton at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (214) 614-4425.
Please reference 1801.