|Job Description:||Southern Major Metropolitan City | Employed Position | $750,000
• Established practice with patient base over 500,000 in population
• Unlimited earning potential with competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
• Turnkey practice with multiple physicians scheduled to retire in 2019
• Healthcare community ranked top 25 in the Country for 2017
• State-of-the-art facility providing patient centered care
• One of the finest comprehensive cancer treatment centers in the country
• 18 parks, 26 athletic fields, multiple recreational lakes, and 22-mile greenways and trails system
• Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphony, Museum of Natural Science, and world-renowned art museums
• SEC Division I university with student population of 30,000
• Nationally ranked 3rd highest for growth rate only behind Austin, TX and Raleigh, NC
• Top 100 Places to Live—Time and Money magazine
• Community rich in legacy and giving back
• Outstanding academic reputation ranked top in the state and nationally recognized
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Matt Shelton at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (214) 614-4425.
Please reference 1802.