|Job Description:||VERIFIED W2 EARNINGS IN EXCESS OF $400,000 FOR QUALITY-FOCUSED PEDIATRICIANS
We deliver quality primary care to everyone from babies to their great-grandparents, with a focus on building lasting patient relationships that make all the difference. As healthcare continues to evolve, we continue to adapt and find new ways to improve the experience and patient satisfaction. That’s why we have adopted the Patient-Centered Medical Home Model of Care and why we’re considered leaders by healthcare professionals across the region and beyond. If you are a like-minded physician and desire to join a physician-run organization, we want to talk with you.
• Beautiful suburban facilities—recruiting for growth and retirement
• Large group with 54 physicians covering 15 clinical locations
• 1:25 call rotation (no circumcisions or high risk)
• 4 to 4.5 day work week (scheduled in sessions)
• Outpatient practice with an option for inpatient work if requested
• Team-oriented approach with a focus on quality medicine
• 20 to 25 patients per day
• Employed to partnership with $5,000 buy-in
• Fully ramped Pediatricians are making $300,000 to $500,000 per year
• Bonus incentives based on quality, citizenship, and production
• Loan forgiveness
• 31 total days off per year
• $2,500 CME + licensure, dues, subscriptions, and more
• Malpractice with nose and tail coverage
Those who enjoy spending time outdoors will find nearly 20 different metro parks and more than 330 miles of paved biking trails. Several historic neighborhoods and districts, a bike-share program and about a dozen craft and microbreweries add to this communities cultural jewels.
• One of the largest metropolitans in Ohio
• Average cost of homes $100,000 less than national average
• Historical sites and multiple museums to visit
• Yearly festivals which include wine and food tastings along with live music
• Amongst the lowest cost of living in the United States
• Top-notch public, private, and charter school options
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brandon Schmidt at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to 214-614-4204.
Please reference 1791.