|Job Description:||Seeking Ophthalmologist for Established Practice near Major Metro!
Are you an Ophthalmologist looking for the place to make your mark? Someone who has the work hard play hard mentality? A person who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family?
Life is short, why spent it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
• Established practice—recruiting for growth and retirement
• Flexible schedule—complete autonomy of practice
• Fully supported
• 5-day work week
• Outpatient setting with procedural work
• Paid call
• $400,000+ base salary (experience matters)
• Production incentives
• Sign-on bonus
• PTO and holidays
• 5 days CME
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• 2-year partnership tracking opportunity
Location: Wonderful Nebraska Community | Not Too Big, Not Too Small
• Great local schools to choose from plus private options
• Community population over 30,000 provides access to all day-to-day needs
• Low cost of living—even lower crime rate
• Beautiful, family-oriented community with multiple festivals year-round
• Lakefront, acreage, suburban, country clubs, and many golf course housing available
• Easy access to major metros including Denver and Kansas City
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brandon Noohi at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (214) 614-4380.
Please reference 1757.