|Job Description:||Southeastern Iowa | Some of the Best Hunting and Fishing You Will Ever Find
Seeking a Family Medicine physician to assume a Medical Director role within a community health center. Join an established practice with a passion for providing healthcare. Founded in 2001 this is a Primary Care organization who is focused on providing improvement in the health status of the community through coordinated care and improved health education. Since its beginnings they have sought to provide top-notch healthcare to residents in a comprehensive and cost effective manner.
• Replace a recently departed Medical Director
• Ready-made practice with established volumes
• Employed by the facility
• Approximately 30% of time allotted for admin duties
• Flexible schedule – 4-day week – great quality of practice
• Outpatient practice with no call
• 18 to 20 patients per day while in the clinic
• Ability to sponsor J1 visa
• Base salary and CMO stipend based on experience
• Potential north $270,000
• Sign-on bonus
• $10,000 relocation
• 3 weeks PTO in first year—increased with tenure
• 5 days CME plus CME stipend
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement provided
Location: Beautiful City on the Mississippi River
Gorgeous community of nearly 50,000 situated on the Mississippi River in Southeast Iowa. This is a regional center for employment, shopping, education, and recreational activities. The community is perfectly situation on the bluffs of the river and has a rich heritage of commerce and culture. Located within easy striking distance to several metropolitan cities this community boasts great school options and amenities to keep your family happy. Regional airport can put you in Chicago or St Louis in minutes. Community is home to the “crookedest street in the world” and #1 in Ripley’s Believe it or Not’s Odd Spots Across America campaign. With minor league baseball, an auto racing track, new casinos and hotels, and an entertainment center this community can provide activities for years to come.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brandon Noohi at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4380.
Please reference 1612.