|Job Description:||$403,982 - New Ophthalmology Opportunity – 90th% earning potential
Base Salary plus Lucrative Production Model
• Quality of life—flexible hours and willing to consider part time if desired!
• Looking for an experienced ophthalmologist that would be a good addition to our well established team and program
• 24 offices and 14 ASC centers owned by one of the most renowned groups in the state
• Benefit options for you and your family—35 days off the first year, health and dental, CME allowance, sign on bonus and more
• Be a part of a great team dynamic that provides flexibility, quality of care and most importantly that is extremely family-oriented
Major Metropolitan Area with International Airport
• Ski resorts—short drive for site-seeing and snow skiing
• Spend a day eating and shopping in our downtown district off of Main St. not too far from our prestigious 4-year university
• Relish a diverse community with many activities including country clubs, camping, hiking in the mountains, wineries, year-round festivals, and second largest mall in the state
• Choose the best schooling option for your children—recognized for some of the best public and private schools in the state
• City is the fastest-growing metro area in New Mexico and among the top 10 in the United States
• Highly educated community—more PhDs per capita than any other state in the country
• One of the youngest states in the country—extremely safe and family-friendly
• Home to the largest hot air balloon festival in the world
• Visit the local farmer’s market, wineries, and white sands national park
• One of the only states where you can enjoy world-class ski in the morning and play a PGA-rated golf course in the afternoon
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Matt Shelton, at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4425.
Please reference 1587.