|Job Description:||Seeking Psychiatrist for Established Practice near Major Metro!
Are you Psychiatrist looking for the place to make your mark? Someone who has the work hard play hard mentality? A person who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family?
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family AND spend time with them!
• Established practice—recruiting for growth and retirement
• Flexible schedule—complete autonomy of practice
• Fully Supported
• 5-day work week with 4-day work week option
• Inpatient setting
• Light call (paid call)
• Medical Director available
• $235,000+ potential opportunity (experience matters)
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical Director stipend
• 4 weeks PTO
• 10 holidays
• 5 days CME
• Student loan forgiveness
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
Location: Wonderful Georgia Community | Not Too Big, Not Too Small
• Great local schools to choose from plus private options
• Community population over 100,000 provides access to all day-to-day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Lakefront, acreage, suburban, country clubs, and many golf courses housing available
• Easy access to major metros including Atlanta and Chattanooga
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
For more information, please contact Brandon Noohi at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4380.
Please reference 1734.