|Job Description:||Monopolize the Market as the Go-To Urologist
Compensation Based on MGMA
Starting at $550,000 Plus Incentives for established practice near Major Texas Metro!
Looking for the place to make your mark? Someone who has the work hard play hard mentality? A person who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family?
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
• Established practice—recruiting for growth and retirement
• Flexible schedule—complete autonomy of practice
• Fully supported by the hospital
• Bread and Butter Urology opportunity
• Replace retired physicians
• Be as busy as you desire with unlimited earning potential
• State-of-the-art equipment
• $550,000+ potential opportunity (experience matters)
• RVU production model
• Sign-on bonus available
• Relocation available
• 32 days of PTO includes holidays, CME, and sick time
• Student loan forgiveness
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
Location: Wonderful Texas Community | Not Too Big, Not Too Small
• Great local schools to choose from plus private options
• Community population over 100,000 provides access to all day to day needs
• Low cost of living and even lower crime rate
• Lakefront, acreage, suburban, country clubs, and many golf course housing available
• Easy access to major metros including Fort Worth, Dallas, and Austin
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
For more information, please contact Brandon Noohi at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4380.
Please reference 1781.