|Job Description:||Family Medicine in the Suburbs of Detroit
Do you have a passion for providing care to the underserved? Are you tired of working in underfunded and derelict facilities? Want to practice in an area where you feel safe coming and going to your vehicle?
These are all CHALLENGES providers working in FQHC’s across the country face. NOT IN THIS PRACTICE—you can do work you are proud of and make a good living doing it.
Join an established practice with a passion for providing quality healthcare. Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family and provide an outstanding quality of life.
• Established FQHC—recruiting for growth and retirement
• Monday through Friday schedule—complete autonomy
• Fully supported
• 15 to 18 patients per day
• Recruiting for 3 Suburban locations
• $200,000-$220,000 total compensation (experience matters)
• Production incentives based on quality, citizenship, and production
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• NHSC student loan eligible
• 4 weeks’ vacation, 10 holidays with floating holiday
• CME allowance
Located near the Detroit Metropolitan
• Largest city in Michigan and 2nd largest metro in the Midwest
• Enjoy many amenities and outdoor adventures
• Newly renovated downtown Detroit (great nightlife, high-end shopping, river cruises, and tours)
• Historical sites and multiple museums to visit
• Yearly festivals which include wine/food tastings and music festivals
• Low cost of living
• Top-notch public school and private school options
• Easy access to international airport
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Matt Shelton, at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4380.
Please reference 1768.