|Job Description:||Gastroenterology | New Beautiful Endoscopy Center | Busy from Day 1 | $700,000+ Opportunity
Come work and play in Americas first resort community!
Seeking a Gastroenterologist who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a community that has all the amenities of the major metros but none of the hassles. Who wouldn’t want to work where everyone else comes to play?
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
Practice: Busy Practice from the Day 1 with Tremendous Flexibility
• Turnkey practice with partners already in place
• Easy call—good mix of young and experienced providers
• No clinical work required
• Busy practice from day one
• New GI suite with experienced dedicated staff
• Dedicated primary care group no volume or referral issues
• EUS and ERCP not required
Financials: Best in the Country!
• $500,000-$525,000 salary—not a guarantee
• WRVU incentive—$700,000 to $800,000 total compensation
• $35,000 sign-on bonus
• $15,000 relocation
• 4 weeks PTO
• 1 week CME ($3,500)
• Full health, dental, vision and retirement
• Stock options available (partially physician owned hospital)
Location: Arkansas Tourist Community 45 minutes from Little Rock
• Community population north of 200,000 provides access to all day to day needs
• Low cost of living—even lower crime rate
• Lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing available
• Easy Access to major metros including Little Rock, Dallas, and Memphis
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in Town
• More spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Lake Hamilton provides ample fishing and boating opportunities
• Live on the same lake as Jerry Jones (Owner of the Dallas Cowboys)
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Kevin Simpson, at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (972) 692-7863.
Please reference 1758.