|Job Description:||Oncology PA | Base of $120,000 + Production | Beautiful Southern California
• Established group of Oncologists is expanding and needs your help
• See patients in our new, state-of-the-art 65,000 sq ft cancer center
• Ideal practice for an experienced PA who wants to hit the ground running
• 100% outpatient practice (inpatient available if you want it)
• Tons of autonomy allows you to practice the way you prefer
• Excellent production system allows for top-notch income
• One of the most popular cities in the state with a population over half a million
• Short drive to beaches, mountains, camping, wineries, and more
• Extremely robust local economy means stability and growth for decades
• Outstanding public and private schooling options
• High-end shopping and restaurants just 5 minutes from your office
Millions of people relocate to California every year for the weather and breath-taking beauty of the west coast. This is an opportunity for you to live in an amazing city with access to everything that Southern California has to offer without the awful cost of living found in cities like Los Angeles or San Diego. Come join the region’s premier cancer center and see what everyone is raving about.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact me, Brandon Schmidt, at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (214) 614-4956.
Please reference 1753.