|Job Description:||Come work and play in Americas first resort community!
Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist who has the work hard play hard mentality. Someone who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family. Come work in a community that has all the amenities of the major metros but none of the troubles. Who wouldn’t want to work where everyone else comes to play!
Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family, AND spend time with them!
• Walk into a 25-year-old, established practice
• Flexible schedule—complete autonomy of practice
• Fully supported by the hospital
• Almost zero competition with a captive referral base
• Guaranteed best surgical staff in Arkansas
• Beautiful 70,000 sq ft, state-of-the-art facility finished in January of 2017
• 2 CVT on Staff
• Working with 3 other high producing Interventional Cardiologists
• This group of doctors is producing collectively over $70,000 wRVU a year
• Employed—sky is the limit financially
• $620,000 Salary—physicians are producing in the 99th percentile
• $35,000 Sign-on bonus
• $15,000 relocation
• 4 weeks PTO
• 1 week CME ($3,500)
• Full health, dental, vision, and retirement
• Stock options available (partially physician-owned hospital)
Location: Arkansas Tourist community 45 minutes from Little Rock
• Community population north of 200,000 provides access to all day to day needs
• Low cost of living—even lower crime rate
• Lakefront, acreage, suburban, and golf course housing available
• Easy access to major metros including Little Rock, Dallas, and Memphis
• All major amenities including dining and shopping options in town
• More spas per capita than anywhere in the country
• Lake Hamilton provides ample fishing and boating opportunities
• Live on the same lake as Jerry Jones (Owner of the Dallas Cowboys)
For more information, please contact Kevin Simpson at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (972) 692-7863.
Please reference 1744.